We are encountering random failures with products using the CYW43907 and WICED where the Reception of frames seems to be unhandled resulting in connectivity issues. From Wireless captures, everything is operating fine until application layer TCP packets stop being received and even 802.11 management and action frames appear to be missed. I have captured missed 802.11 action packets (bulk ack) being retried by the AP and even 802.11 deauth frames being resent by the AP. Since this is happening with 802.11 management and action frames, i am thinking this looks more like a WLAN core issue.
Our devices are stationary and had great RSSI prior to the issue, and no change in the environment so it isn't RF, like the station roamed out of coverage.
The network consist of Aruba AP's running an open network and DCHP.
Prior to the problem, per the wireless captures, there was no AP roaming, hand-offs, or DHCP renewals occurring.
Has anyone encountered this? These devices are running WICED 6.2.1.Show Less
If I do a reset and a SWJ_SEQUENCE (line reset) and a SWJ_TRANSFER (ID query) quickly I can get a correct ID (0x0bb11477).
I can repeat that SWJ_TRANSFER but after about 9 milliseconds after reset goes high, the transfer fails for having no data asserted from the module with an SWD code of 0x07.
This works 100% reliably, reset, SEQUENCE, eleven TRANSFERs, then the twelveth TRANSFER fails.
Is this module booting up on EZ-Serial and by 9 milliseconds in EZ-Serial has killed the SWD pins?
This is a brand new, sealed module bought from a big US supplier.
What's the easiest way to get rid of EZ-Serial? I'm thinking of using a hammer at this point. Show Less
I have followed https://raspberrypi.stackexchange.com/questions/117238/connect-android-smartphone-with-wi-fi-direct-to-a-raspberry-pi for setting up the P2P connection on RPi.
I am able to connect both with "virtual_push_button" method when I initiate the connection from android device(i.e sent the connect request from android phone to RPi) and then accept the connect request on RPi using "p2p_connect
But I am not able to initiate the connection from RPi to android device. I should get the pop-up on android device when I try to connect to it from RPi using "p2p_connect
Here is the wpa_supplicant.conf file I am using:
When I try the same on my ubuntu laptop, I get the "P2P-DEVICE-FOUND" event on wpa_cli after I run the "p2p_find" command. And when I run "p2p_connect
But on RPi I don't see "P2P-DEVICE-FOUND" event after "p2p_find". However, near by wifi direct devices are listed when I run "p2p_peers" command on wpa_cli. I get this "P2P-DEVICE-FOUND" event on RPi only after I send the connect request to RPi from android.
Is there any configuration I am missing in wpa_supplicant?
Also I have followed https://raspberrypi.stackexchange.com/questions/45451/connect-to-raspberry-pi-3-over-wi-fi-direct to boot Pi3 with Arch Linux ARM in-case there is some configuration issue on RPi OS. I tried the same experiment on Arch Linux ARM. But here also I don't get the "P2P-DEVICE-FOUND" event after I run "p2p_find" on wpa_cli.
I tried with multiple wpa_supplicant version(2.6, 2.8 & 2.9) but this behavior is same.
Please note that Support is provided in our Software Forums
We wanted to welcome you to this forum to learn more about or Wireless Products and capabilities.
Welcome to the Wireless Forum. If you are looking to discuss Wireless Products and Software capabilities and selection you are in the right place and we look forward to helping you find the right solution. For support on designing and developing, please head over to the Software Forum for the development software you have chosen. These forums can be found under Software in the top left navigation menu and a support map can be found above.Show Less