Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wireless Connectivity Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

filter icon

Featured Discussions

BigGuy27
AIROC™ Bluetooth
I've been using a CYBT-353027-02 in ASCII text mode to successfully connect to other Bluetooth classic devices with the version 1.2.29.29 ez-serial fi... Show More
Ken_Zhang
AIROC™ Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Bluetooth Combos

Dear IFX

where  I can find the CYW43438 driver code , kernel 4.9.84 Linux OS? or could you release it to me?

chenlezheng
AIROC™ Bluetooth

CYW920719B2Q40EVB  作为master时,如何获取service uuid 和 Characterstic uuid ,并且是调用哪些API接口来发送信息的

Bill_123
Dear Sir, Environment: Linux with kernel ver. 5.4Platform:AMBARELLA CV25SFmac:cypress-fmac-v5.10.9-2022_0331.I have patched cypress-hostap_2_9 .We use... Show More
SeunghanLim
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Hi~   One of our customer asked for the Bluetooth module driver for OS(Windows, etc) If their end-cusotmer want to find a driver, they will provide th... Show More
Bill_123
Dear Sir, chip:CYW43455 Module:AW-CM390SM I find a reference information and try to modify a NVRAM file to fixed the issue. https://community.infineon.com/t5/AIROC-Wi-Fi-and-Wi-Fi-Bluetooth/Wl-tool-channel-13-not-working/m-p/280617... Show More
Théo
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Hello, I'm trying to flash a hex file (from modustoolbox) to a prototype which uses a CYW20721 module (CYBT-423060-02). For this purpose, I will use a... Show More
Robek
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Hello, I need to play short sound on CYW20706 HFP device when I turn on the device. I know that some functionality as voice route is disabled. But eac... Show More
DaTr_4751301
We are attempting to use the bluetooth stack package provided via the connectivity expansion pack.  We have initialized the btstack.  We call the rfco... Show More
hi118
After checking the UART waveform by running the sample "ble_wifi_onbording" that comes with "STM32 Connectivity Expansion Pack 1.1.0", I have a questi... Show More