Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wireless Connectivity Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

filter icon

Featured Discussions

ktt_satel
AIROC™ Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Bluetooth Combos
Does Infineon maintain its own Yocto layer for BT/WLAN chips? I have now downloaded scripts from Murata's meta-murata-wireless repository, but it is o... Show More
slowhandGarcia
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Receiving the following error message when I attempt to program my Cypress eval board: I am attempting to program it with an example project but have... Show More
hi118
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Hi, Since "STM32 Connectivity Expansion Pack 1.1.0" did not have an example of BLE scanning function, I am trying to implement scanning based on "ble_... Show More
hi118
AIROC™ Bluetooth
<Device>・STM32H747I-DISCO STM32H747I-DISCO STMicroelectronics | Mouser・LBEE0ZZ1WE-TEMP LBEE0ZZ1WE-TEMP Murata Electronics | Mouser・Wi-Fi/BT module: 1D... Show More
Curly
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Hi, I'm try to develope new feature that needs to use multi advertise for different advertising data at each instance. According to API description, b... Show More
adam
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Hi,  I am using CYW20706 as Central role to do the scanning. when scan result callback I turn off scanning and initiate a connection by callback param... Show More
TakMune
Hi The CYW4373 datasheet contains notes on power-on, but I can't find it on power-off.Is it okay to think that I don't have to worry about it? Best re... Show More
MiSa_2357281
Hi Is it possible to turn on/off Power Save Mode in STA mode of CYW4373?Also, is it possible to adjust the ease of entering the Power Save Mode operat... Show More
MiSa_2357281
Hi Is it possible to use a random MAC address on Android system when we use fmac driver for Android ?Best regards. Show More
EdTy_2191711
Hi, We have this integrated CYW433430 in three of our existing products and one in a new development and are trying to get RED certification and the ... Show More