Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wireless Connectivity Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

filter icon

Featured Discussions

zhangqi
AIROC™ Bluetooth
TBFC support
solved msg Solved
I was wondering which products in your company support the TBFC(Triggered Broadcom [Bluetooth] Fast Connect) function? Could you please provide the re... Show More
ChadCha
AIROC™ Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Bluetooth Combos
We have plan to use the BW2455-44P (sdio/dhd-android-1.363.125.19 <driver> ) with Sigma Star SDK(SAV837SDK_V15/Linux(kernel) version : 4.9.227). The c... Show More
IG
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Hi, We bought CYBLE-013025-EVAL evaluation board. Now trying to integration the CYBLE-013025  module into our board but due to a lack of documentati... Show More
KristofferLyngb
AIROC™ Bluetooth
HelloI have read that you could use a AUDIO_SHIELD_REMOVED macro in the A2DP sink example for the CYW920721M2EVK-02 EVK  to run the example without th... Show More
KristofferLyngb
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Hello I want to use the CYW920721M2EPA2 as a bluetooth audio sink from bluetooth to I2S but without the arduino hat from the CYW920721M2EVK-02. It sem... Show More
pierluigip
AIROC™ Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Bluetooth Combos
Dear Infineon team, we are experiencing the following behaviors. HW: CYW4343W (Laird Sterling LWB) within Variscite DART-6UL SoM FW: BCM43430A1_v001.0... Show More
SeunghanLim
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Hi~ I tried to use Modustool 3.0 because I received email for the Newly released Modustool. But I cannot change BSP model from based chip model(CYW207... Show More
divyanshu
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Dear Team, We are looking to whitelist the BD-Address for the devices. How can i see the BD-Address of the module from the cypress.? Public address wh... Show More
Akash-92
AIROC™ Wi-Fi MCUs
  Hello , I am trying to integrate laird LBW5+ (based on CY4373E cypress module) with imxrt117x -EVK over SDIO but getting following output can someon... Show More
hanhes
AIROC™ Bluetooth
I'm implementing out of band pairing with the CYBT-413055 as peripheral and an Android smartphone as central. During the out of band pairing procedure... Show More