Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Wireless Connectivity Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

Recent discussions

Sort by:
pamgb1963
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Hi, I'm looking for an electronic schematic or an application note for an infra-red remote control interface between two slot-cars and their hand cont... Show More
adamsu
AIROC™ Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Bluetooth Combos

Anyone knows "Does CYW43455 support AAC function?"

Or which combo one can support AAC

Thx!

BeKi_4844661
AIROC™ Bluetooth
  Hi Cypress. I have some question. How many Cypress BLE Mesh actually connection of thing? And can you provide any refer report or test data? Best Re... Show More
user_4708751
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Having already worked with the TI launchpads, I expected to find a thorough several-hundred page technical reference on how the MCU in the CYBLE-01302... Show More
GeorgeD-TB
AIROC™ Bluetooth
We are using the CYW20721B2 and looking to fine tune our carrier frequency.   I heard this is done, by Cypress for this part? I may not be asking this... Show More
Raul2433
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Greetings, excuse the inconvenience but I have had problems with the client control mesh application, in modustoolbox, when more than 58 devices are p... Show More
jimctr
AIROC™ Bluetooth

Does a Cypress BLE 5.0 Compatible Dongle exist to act as a central device in a USB-BLE bridge?

SaraLeslie
AIROC™ Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Bluetooth Combos
Please note that Support is provided in our Software Forums  We wanted to welcome you to this forum to learn more about or Wireless Products and capab... Show More
Anonymous
AIROC™ Bluetooth
I am interested in the CYALKIT-E02 and the CYALKIT-E03 5 pack.    I won't need the temperature or humidity features at all. I would like to use these ... Show More
RaGe_1908181
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Hello,    I have CYALKIT-E02 and CYALKIT-E03. I am trying to understand the length of time for a beacon transmission. That is, the interval that the b... Show More