Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wireless Connectivity Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

filter icon

Featured Discussions

PSOC6_dev
AIROC™ Bluetooth
BLE DFU App
solved msg Solved
Hi, I want to develop a tool on windows to allow the loading of firmware through BLE. I use exlusively Cypress DFU BLE Libs and to do firmware loading... Show More
pholden7
AIROC™ Wi-Fi MCUs
  The BGA package used for CYW43353 has some designated keepout areas for top layer copper. I was hoping there might be a DXF available of this detai... Show More
tayo
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Hello Infineon support team. We developded CYW20721B2KUMLG module. But the application does not work well like below. - No WICED_BT_TRACE output- No s... Show More
PSOC6_dev
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Hi, I want to change the BLE power in my software to adapt the range. The goal is to decrease range when my device is on pairing mode and increase ran... Show More
krystofslavik
AIROC™ Wi-Fi MCUs
Hi, I am working on a CYW43907 custom board that is battery powered. Very rarely I experience an issue that the CYW43907 gets stuck and cannot be rese... Show More
wasu
AIROC™ Wi-Fi MCUs
Hi, Could someone tell me how to acquire "A peak saturated power output (in watts)"  for AW-CU544? Shoudl I look into CYW43439 datasheet? I need to kn... Show More
TinasheChamu
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Hi All I have designed a circuit using a CYBLE 416045-02 module but when I tested my fabricated board,  it did not respond to Bluetooth, I tried to te... Show More
KristofferLyngb
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Hello I have created a project in modus toolbox which I have been able to program onto a cyw920721m2epa2 with a CYW9BTM2BASE1.  In my final project th... Show More
SeunghanLim
AIROC™ Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Bluetooth Combos
Hi~    I tried to promote with CYW43012 They(Customer) want to install CHIP for their own products. Questions are like as below  Q1 : They want to CYW... Show More
wasu
AIROC™ Wi-Fi MCUs
Hi, One of my customers has been very happy with WICED design based module ( CYW43438 + STM32F4xx ) but a time comes for seriously start considering a... Show More