Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wireless Connectivity Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

filter icon

Featured Discussions

adam
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Hi.  I am using project hello_sensor in CYW20706,  SDK3.2ver. In wiced_hal_sflash.h I find some API about FLASH control. I upgrade FW in Flash Data Se... Show More
EdL
AIROC™ Bluetooth
What is the expected Bluetooth Classic range between two CYBT-343026-01 modules? I am using the EZ-Serial firmware on the CYBT-343026-01 and making a ... Show More
jeje_2937166
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Hi    I am testing Spp RFCOMM_Serial_Port_MultiPort[cyw20706] . and I check the two device connections by following the instructions on github. but I ... Show More
wasu
AIROC™ Bluetooth
  Hi, Is there a way to find out which product category a specific product falls into without consulting SRRC? Above question is based on a Q&A from t... Show More
SeunghanLim
AIROC™ Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Bluetooth Combos
Hi~    Our customer developed WIFI &BT Combo module. They want to fix some channel to increase connection speed for AP. They tried to change channel t... Show More
IG
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Hi All, We are using CYBLE-013025 bluetooth module and communicating with it via USART interface from another microcontroller. While using an example ... Show More
LeonH
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Do you have antenna field test report for CYBT-343026-01? Lab ask for such report for CE certification, but I can't find it in KBA220396   Show More
SimonCanada
AIROC™ Bluetooth
We developed most of our firmware using the PSoC6 BLE Pioneer Board. Central to this is the CE216767 example which gives us DFU OTA over BLE, and has ... Show More
PSOC6_dev
AIROC™ Bluetooth
BLE DFU App
solved msg Solved
Hi, I want to develop a tool on windows to allow the loading of firmware through BLE. I use exlusively Cypress DFU BLE Libs and to do firmware loading... Show More
pholden7
AIROC™ Wi-Fi MCUs
  The BGA package used for CYW43353 has some designated keepout areas for top layer copper. I was hoping there might be a DXF available of this detai... Show More