where can i find resources.h ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm using WICED-SDK-3.5.2 and trying to compile the demo apps for AWS IoT.

Where can i find the header file "resources.h" that is referenced in /apps/aws_iot/pub_sub/publisher/publisher.c and other files?

Kind regards,

Adam

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

adambewsher

I'm not sure if you saw this document that vik86​ put together as it briefly discusses both portions of the pub_sub app: Creating an AWS WICED IoT solution

However, there is no mention of the resources.h file.

I did a quick search through my installation of SDK 3.5.2 and found this file used in several places under the build directory as shown below:

resources.png

I believe these were used with the 4343W AWS board from Avnet:Avnet Introduces the Avnet BCM4343W IoT Starter Kit Powered by Broadcom’s WICED and Amazon Web Servi...

I've attached one for your reference.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

adambewsher

I'm not sure if you saw this document that vik86​ put together as it briefly discusses both portions of the pub_sub app: Creating an AWS WICED IoT solution

However, there is no mention of the resources.h file.

I did a quick search through my installation of SDK 3.5.2 and found this file used in several places under the build directory as shown below:

resources.png

I believe these were used with the 4343W AWS board from Avnet:Avnet Introduces the Avnet BCM4343W IoT Starter Kit Powered by Broadcom’s WICED and Amazon Web Servi...

I've attached one for your reference.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply.

I am indeed using the BCM4343W from Avnet.  I was directed to this forum thread about setting up the IoT Starter Kit  http://cloudconnectkits.org/forum/topic/code-example-avnet-bcm4343w​ which helped a lot!

Once it was compiling, the resources.h file turned up in the build directory, just as you said.  Thanks for your help.

Although it was the above link that actually helped me to compile and the resources.h file was a red herring, I'm going to mark your answer as correct because it did help me find the resources.h file 🙂

Kind regards,

Adam

0 Likes