sending data from arduino to psoc 6

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
mara_3933621
Level 2
Level 2

hello,

i am trying to send data from arduino mega to psoc 6 wifi-bt pioneer kit through xbee pro s2b. i successfully configured both zigbee modules and communication does take place. now i want to display the data received on psoc on the tft display. but the display shield uses the usb-uart port 5. so i connected and configured port 8 for my zigbee. but still i am not able to display any data. how should i know that the data is going into the buffer i have defined to store the received data?

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hello,

I acknowledge the issue in UART configuration for PSOC in WICED.

You can use the attached code to work with UART. I have used the configuartions similar to modus in WICED and I am able to see UART prints on both the UARTs.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
WinstonF_61
100 likes received 100 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Please confirm, if after changing the port for the Zigbee the UART still works.

Is the display not showing anything or is it not updating with the data that you are providing ?

Regards
Winston
0 Likes

Yes,tried changing ports for zigbee UART, it still doesn't work.

Display is initializing and i am printing a string ,but doesn't print received data.

while ( wiced_uart_receive_bytes( WICED_UART_5, &read_data, &expected_data_size, WICED_NEVER_TIMEOUT ) == WICED_SUCCESS )

{

sprintf(tempCharBuffer, "%c", read_data);

UG_PutString( 10  , 30, tempCharBuffer) ;

wiced_rtos_delay_milliseconds(500);

}

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hello,

I acknowledge the issue in UART configuration for PSOC in WICED.

You can use the attached code to work with UART. I have used the configuartions similar to modus in WICED and I am able to see UART prints on both the UARTs.

0 Likes