sdk 6.6

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
harelTur
Level 3
Level 3
25 sign-ins 10 replies posted 10 questions asked

I try to mirigrate from 6.4 to 6.6 and this not working.

The new project (6.6) wut the same code were compiled but stuck in spi init funciton.

What I need to know to this mirigrate?

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Aditi_B
500 replies posted 5 questions asked 250 replies posted

Hi,

It seems that you're trying to run the same code example in 6.6 that is compiling successfully in 6.4 and you're not facing any issues in 6.4 but you're facing issues in 6.6 with the same code example, right? Are you trying to run the code in the debugger mode? If yes, have you done the debugger configurations in 6.6? I'm attaching a document that you can follow to do debug configurations correctly and your debugger will run fine after that.

Thanks

Aditi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Aditi_B

Hi,

Can you specify which project are you referring to? Is it the projects under the snip folder provided in WICED or it's an application developed by you? Also, provide the details as in what the error is and please provide us some terminal prints as well.

Thanks

Aditi

0 Likes
harelTur
Level 3
Level 3
25 sign-ins 10 replies posted 10 questions asked

No, I dont solved it yet.

I noticed that in debug mode its stuck(stop) in assert frunction, and when I press F8(resume) the debug running code continue. This happen in same line, it could be the problem?

0 Likes
Aditi_B

Hi,

Can you provide the code example and also some pointers to reproduce this issue on our side? Also, please provide the answers to the questions specified in the previous response. This will help us to understand the query better and will help in faster resolution.

Thanks

Aditi

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Aditi_B

Hi,

It seems that you're trying to run the same code example in 6.6 that is compiling successfully in 6.4 and you're not facing any issues in 6.4 but you're facing issues in 6.6 with the same code example, right? Are you trying to run the code in the debugger mode? If yes, have you done the debugger configurations in 6.6? I'm attaching a document that you can follow to do debug configurations correctly and your debugger will run fine after that.

Thanks

Aditi

0 Likes