nx_dns_create is not working well

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
HyCh_2920631
Level 1
Level 1

I'm using the netx duo bsd layer APIs.

In manual, i need to create dns client first for using getaddrfino.

However, when i call nx_dns_create, then application freezed.

I added ENABLE_NXD_BSD_SOCKET, NX_BSD_ENABLE_DNS definitions.

Please let me know if I have something wrong.

(or Please share, if you have a good example source.)

0 Likes
1 Solution
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

The WICED APIs for DNS can be found at 43xxx_Wi-Fi/libraries/daemons/DNS_redirect/dns_redirect.h.

Could you please let us know why you are trying to use NetX Duo bsd layer APIs? The application that you are trying to write must also include nxd_bsd.c in the build process. This file must be compiled in the same manner as other application files and its object form must be linked along with the files of the application. But nxd_bsd.c file is not really exposed in SDK.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

The WICED APIs for DNS can be found at 43xxx_Wi-Fi/libraries/daemons/DNS_redirect/dns_redirect.h.

Could you please let us know why you are trying to use NetX Duo bsd layer APIs? The application that you are trying to write must also include nxd_bsd.c in the build process. This file must be compiled in the same manner as other application files and its object form must be linked along with the files of the application. But nxd_bsd.c file is not really exposed in SDK.