Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Wi-Fi Combo

Recent discussions

Sort by:
CrDe_3090586
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm trying to initialize a new sflash chip on an ISM43340. Reading the community content, I was able to determine how to add the flash chip and size t... Show More
MaFa_974161
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello. I bought CYW943907AEVAL1F . I want to configure WICED_GPIO_39  as GPIO using    wiced_result_t wiced_result = wiced_gpio_init ( PIN_CS_MESSAGE_... Show More
DaTr_4751301
Wi-Fi Combo
To anyone listening.  We developed system using a Laird_EWB module.  We used the EWB-DevKt to build some basic apps,  Dual Mode BT, TCP Server, etc.  ... Show More
c_ciavola
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi everyone I'm trying to flash ISM43903_R48_L54 with a particular test target "flash_emc".Building apps lookup tablemake [1]: *** [download_dct] Erro... Show More
harelTur
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi   Where this define nned to be? I use laird - Sterling EWB (Cypress 4343 ..and STM32f411) I dont find where this define. Show More
jusadams
Wi-Fi Combo
I started poking around to see if I can get my build files packaged up so we can use them during manufacturing. It looks like the normal build command... Show More
hoainguyen265
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi guys, In our application, we connect to wifi AP and do stuffs. If we got some issues like request http error or disconnect with mqtt broker, we wil... Show More
jusadams
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm trying to build up a test platform for our device off a raspberry pi which is running 32-bit Linux and is an ARM platform. I am trying to j-link f... Show More
Félix_T
Wi-Fi Combo
I just upgraded the version of Wiced we are using from 6.4 to 6.6.1.1. When the code tries to set wwd_wifi_fast_bss_transition_over_distribution_syste... Show More
mmch
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, Is there a clear centralized exhaustive list (and history) of know vulnerabilities in the CYW4343W (or all chips) firmware ? Browsing https://github.com/Infineon/wifi-host-driver... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.