Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]Jason,      Is it possible to wake up the MCU by UART interrupt or other GPIO?     Customer want to set the MCU to sleep mode and wak... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]I need to know info about the AP my device is connected to, how do I get this? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]We need direct access to the UART Rx pin of the STM32 processor on a WICED module. Is there any way to read the pin state or bind an ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]When I use even parity like below, USART doesnt work properly with WICED SDK 2.2.1.---uart_config = {    .baud_rate    = 115200,    .... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

[wiced-sdk-2.2.1, bcm43362]

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1, BCM43362]Our app has an autoconnect capability such that if a prior saved Wi-Fi network matches a previously-saved favorite network ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]The BCM43362WCD4 module has a 26MHz external crystal.The STM32F205xx supports up to 120MHz clock frequency.The default PLL setting fo... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.1.1]What is the best way to minimise WICED power consumption? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]Hello,Using the configuration process of Wiced SDK, the WICED eval board BCM43362WCD4 can not connect any Wi-Fi networks whose securi... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]We need IxChariot support in WICED for cert testing. Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.