Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]I cant connect with an AP using WPS when the security setting is WEP, WPA-AES or WPA2-TKIP.Is this by design for WPS or is it a bug? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]How do I make the WICED softAP to use a hidden SSID ie. dont broadcast the SSID in the beacon Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]Im trying to do a UDP broadcast on port 56700,  do I send it on an IP address of 255.255.255.255should my wiced_udp_send call look li... Show More
dawac_2123751
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]I noticed that in WICED 2.2.1 the chip that is being built for is the 43362.  Were intending to use WICED with a 4330.  Will we be ab... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I want to change what my app and libraries print.How do I do this? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]My application requires multiple TCP sockets to be open simultaneously.   How many are supported in WICED?   Is this dependent upon t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have not had any issues connecting to my WICED EVB via JTAG to program and debug the board.Today I tried modifying the platform files, and after the... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1, 43362]When we start WPA2 soft AP on 43362, what is the default key renewal interval? Can we adjust this interval? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Jason,    Is it possible to have 3 UART on WICED? The API defined only 2 inside, does it mean that we only can support 2 UART interface?      For the ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]Jason,      Is it possible to wake up the MCU by UART interrupt or other GPIO?     Customer want to set the MCU to sleep mode and wak... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.