Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We have 3 questions in our development.1. Can I get signal strength of each packet under monitor mode? Could you give us an example?2. Can Monitor Mod... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]How do we get an event notification when a client joins or leaves a softAP?We are trying to ensure that the DHCP IP address pool mana... Show More
WaCu_1902616
Wi-Fi Combo
We are looking for a driver for the BCM43362 for Linux 3.10. We have an old driver written for 2.6.x, but need 3.10. We are also looking for the sourc... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Here are some questions that confused me:1. Which function do the incoming packets will be forward to?2. Can I use wiced_wifi_set_channel() to change ... Show More
MaGr_2160016
Wi-Fi Combo
I could not figure out why wiced_tcp_receive() fatally fails when the server is trying to send packets of about 1k or larger. Not only wiced_tcp_recei... Show More
DaCi_2122796
Wi-Fi Combo
So, Im attempting to send raw ethernet frames out the wifi interface, but Im never seeing them come out over the air. I have confirmed that the wifi c... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Im using 2.3.1 Wiced SDK. (BCM943362WCD6)Do you plan can bus support for new release ? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
hi jason:In WICED-EUM201-R.pdf, it mention we can use jlink to download image. after i added a jtag=jlink option, but i failed to download image into ... Show More
DaCi_2122796
Wi-Fi Combo
Im trying to bring over an application in development on an STM32F205 from 2.2.1 to 2.3.1 due to the bootloader bug with C++ contructors (dont ya love... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have an odd problem where when I specify the -debug flag in my make target the HTTP library causes a socket to be created with a TLS context that ev... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.