Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Félix_T
Wi-Fi Combo
We have recently ported WICED, WWD and LwIP to use u-Velocity.  All components seem to work correctly.  Our issue is with the firmware programming par... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The readme.txt in SDK 2.3.1 states"Hardware Platforms * BCM9WCD1EVAL1  : Bare WCD1 WICED evaluation board (generic module) * BCM943362WCD2  : Broadcom... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am testing two modules containing Broadcom from company Inventek Systems, the ISM4319 and the ISM43362 module.When connecting to a test access po... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am writing an application under the snip  folder, and I have been slowly losing debugging capabilities (cannot single step, inspect variables, et... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[SDK-2.3.1]There seems to be a bug in wiced_packet_get_data, where data_length is assigned the length of the entire packets netbuf, rather than indivi... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I have eclipse juno and import WICED SDK into eclipse juno by the guide, WICED-QSG202-RW.pdf section "Appendix C Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello all,I have a problem connecting some APs using the snippets installed with WICED. I have five wifi APs available, but can only connect with thre... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiWhen I am attempting to use Wi-Fi Power save(wiced_wifi_enable_powersave() and wiced_wifi_disable_powersave), wiced_wifi_leave() function return WIC... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,just got the BCM943362WCD4_EVB, installed the SDK (no problem ) =====================================================================Broadcom WICED... Show More
WaCu_1902616
Wi-Fi Combo
Were working with WICED 2.3.1 and have noticed that the beacons transmitted by the Soft AP interface do not include a Counry Information IE.  Is 802.1... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.