Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I tried to test a release of the WICED SDK. But build error occurred while compiling the SDK. I attached error log, could you let me know why this hap... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are trying to integrate a BCM43362 (in a Murata SN8000 module) into an existing design.  This is a mature product with an existing RTOS and TCP/IP ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Hello,

Can I use BCM9WCDPLUS114 to post twitter through twitter web page API?

kai.ren

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Does anyone know what is the easier solution to obtain public IP address from WICED? is it possible? or I have to rely on third party web services?... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Licence MFi
solved msg Solved
I've found this within the sdk documentation : *    To use Apple MFi iAP:   *    1. Contact Apple to obtain the iAP library.   *       The iAP library... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Greetings,I am using an evaluation board with the Murata SN8200. I want to run the snip.scan application. I have renamed the file on the make target t... Show More
MuOr_1658816
Wi-Fi Combo
Socket Status
solved msg Solved

How would i know when a socket is closed by the server?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
hi, can anyone help me finding WICED SDK for OS X? All i can find is an installer for Windows, can`t find any .pkg file for Mac.I would really appreci... Show More
GregG_16
Wi-Fi Combo
WICED can support:WPS using PIN or PBC modeSoft AP modeWi-Fi DirectAnd, an exclusive to WICED, out-of-band setup process called “Cooee”The SDK has exa... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
hi,I'm new here and would appreciate some good advice on how to download and debug the FW on sn8200.from reading the forum i have learned the followin... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.