Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

GregG_16
Wi-Fi Combo
Helpful tips, tricks, how-to's will be posted to the blog.WICED Wi-Fi Forums Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using WICED Wifi BCM943362WCD4 eval board to interface with RS 485 through UART. I am using IC SP3485CP (Half duplex RS 485 Tranceiver) based ... Show More
StKi_2157971
Wi-Fi Combo
How can I limit the WiFi-data-rate?I tested as below but it seems like that it didn't work well.- WICED SDK 2.4.0- Application : Apps/test/console- Te... Show More
chch_2120956
Wi-Fi Combo

(1) connect to 192.168.0.1

(2) scan network find webpage block

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
When performing a scan, we are noticing that 54000 (kilobits/s) is always reported unless the AP is operating as 802.11b and then 11000 (kilobits/s) i... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are using BCM9WCDPLUS114 board and test.bt_smartbridge_console appIs there any ways to retrieve the rssi value to see how close we are to the pe... Show More
WaCu_1902616
Wi-Fi Combo
I've been trying to run the WiFi Direct sample application (p2p) in the WICED 2.4.0 SDK but so far without success.  After building and loading the ap... Show More
MaGr_2160016
Wi-Fi Combo
I am having problems using Soft AP for WiFi configuration with iOS7. The iDevice gets a valid IP address in the 192.168.0 network but pages are not lo... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Greetings,I have refer to SDK 2.3.1 example - tcp_client develop simple program, the behavior just like echo service.WICED client send data to network... Show More
Félix_T
Wi-Fi Combo
I was reviewing the changelog for wiced 2.4.1 and saw a change that might be interesting for us.  The changelog states :"LwIP wiced_tcp_connect() now ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.