Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,This looks like a separate board for using with iOS? Can't the same WICED board be used with iOS?  I am sure it must be using the same radio....... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
环境:WICED-SDK-2.3.1问题:Apps工程下,编译wwd.appliance-BCM943362WCD4 download run,提示Apps/wwd/appliance/FreeRTOS_LwIP_appliance.c:52:22: fatal error: lwip/opt.h:... Show More
DaCi_2122796
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm having an issue where I never get a scan complete event in my application containing critical sections (aka, scheduler and interrupts disabled). I... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello           When I was doing usart data sent to the TCP encountered a problem:           Somewhile ,when I  through the usart send “abcdefg”  to t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I have noted that SDK is compatible for SAM4 of Atmel.If the Host Processor is going to be SAMA5D3X, what actions should be done in order to use... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello All,Is the WICED 4.2 WiFi OSx IDE installer package still available?I try to download but get this error:  Access to this place or content is re... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Why can't I download the WICED WIFI SDK MacOS X and WICED Smart SDK, you can help me,thank you. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
What do I need to do to get the tool chain to build for the HW FPU on the STM32F4xx?Thanks. Show More
mahe_2162211
Wi-Fi Combo
After some time module (in AP mode) becomes unresponsive for a few seconds. After that it again starts processing requests.For example:Reply from 192.... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.