Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

StKi_2157971
Wi-Fi Combo
I saw in the below some thread that <WICED SDK 3.0> will be released soon (in a month). But, yesterday <Broadcom docSAFE> noticed me that <WICED SDK 2... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
When I use 9bits (8bits and parity) data like below, USART doesnt work properly with WICED SDK 2.2.1. uart_config = {    .baud_rate    = 115200,   ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am interested in using I2C to communicate to a peripheral, however when I look in Wiced/Platform/common/ARM_Cortex_M3/STM32F1xx/stm32f1xx_platform.c... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

If BCM943362WCD2 was a SoC, the solution will be better.

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Monitor Mode
solved msg Solved
Hello, I’m trying to figure out if the WICED module can be put into a “monitor” or “promiscuous” mode, where it sends all packets to the host MCU (reg... Show More
Félix_T
Wi-Fi Combo
Our application sometimes fails to return succes when making calls to wiced_wifi_scan and wiced_wifi_get_rssi.  This occurs very rarely but when it do... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Why download the installation package(WICED-SDK-2.4.1-IDE-Installer.exe) of not more than 3M? Under several times are the same? Please send me a to my... Show More
Félix_T
Wi-Fi Combo
We have a socket defined as follows:lwip_setsockopt(SSocket, SOL_SOCKET, SO_RCVTIMEO, &recv_timeout, sizeof(recv_timeout));lwip_setsockopt(SSocket, IP... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
WICED SDK v2.4.0 (I also looked in v2.4.1 and its still there) in file: WICED\Wiced-SDK-2.4.0\Wiced-SDK\Wiced\Network\NetX_Duo\wiced\tcpip.c, function... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi AllI found the demo snip.easy_setup/easy_setup_client/easy_setup_cooee.exe was not open source.And the aes_ccm_decrypt in SDK was not open source a... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.