Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Just doing "iperf --help"  makes the iperf app throw a hardware exception. I have modified the iperf.mk to  have less buffers. the particular STM proc... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using BCM943362WCD4 WICED-Wifi Eval board. I want to try the Easy Setup using Cooee example in WICED SDK-2.4.0. But I am using Linux OS. Is th... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,can you tell me if there are some royalties for using the ThreadX/NetX stack within the Wiced framework?Regards Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm curious about this malloc_transfer_to_curr_thread because it's an empty define. All malloc is allocated from the global pool (in ThreadX) so i ... Show More
MuOr_1658816
Wi-Fi Combo
In the dct.c, I had to change the line 20 from#include "wifi_config_dct.h"to#include WICED_WIFI_CONFIG_DCT_HTo allow WIFI_CONFIG_DCT_H in the makefile... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Using a client with wiced_tls_init_simple_context() we cannot get an encrypted connection to receive data. The client disconnect after we send data ov... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear Sir,I have a question for the sequence of scan.When I try to scan AP, the name of AP listed is different every time at the same location.1. Is it... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HI,How can I detect a socket disconnection?I have a socket connected to a machine somewhere, if the remote machine closes the socket, how can I detect... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Have any of you people changed the firmware to your own in the Murata SN8200 device?I got a little further by using the BCM943362WCD2 target in the cu... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.