Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I tried to develop a simple app using http_server only, it requires around 400Kb of Flash,is there a way to reduce this size by discharging unused lib... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi..I had been using SDK-2.4.0 and recently I changed to SDK-2.4.1. I tried to run the UART receive program which I wrote in SDK-2.4.0 in the new SDK.... Show More
StKi_2157971
Wi-Fi Combo
When I use wiced_wifi_scan(), some APs would return 200 dBm as <Receive Signal Strength>.These APs are nearby and normal.In WICED SDK, this 200 is def... Show More
SeyhanA_31
Wi-Fi Combo
Following error is received in Console after renaming my project from Wiced-SDK to MyWiced-SDK:**** Build of configuration Default for project MyWice... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello guys,i've recently bought dev board from Stm Discowery Wifi which includes SN8200 module. Self St suggest to use it only with Discovery32F4 dev ... Show More
StSm_298421
Wi-Fi Combo
How do fix the debug configuration in Eclipse?I am trying to debug an app on the BCM943362WCD4. I try to follow the instructions in the quick start gu... Show More
StSm_298421
Wi-Fi Combo
Can someone give me a guide to making a new project using WICED SDK 2.4.x?I can build, run and modify the existing projects, but it isn't at all clear... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am trying to evaluate the Murata module SN8200 by using the evaluation board  SN8200EVK+. I have been able to use the SNICMonitor to read the tem... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Any document or demo app on DMA?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I see some documents that state that the IDE is supported on OS X. The link to download 2.4.1 makes it sound like the IDE is only supported on Windows... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.