Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
From the WiFi FAQ doc, it's mentioned that currently the SDK supports MCUs from ST, Atmel and Freescale but that the support for additional vendors is... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, I'd like to know which target in the Wiced SDK is the default program on the board, Please help.Here is the terminal message dumping:Platform BCM9... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Is there a document outlining the development philosophy behind the Wiced API?For example if I want to create a new thread, can I do it from anywhe... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
Built on Broadcom’s WICED™ platform, intelligent Wi-Fi module is the ideal solution to command the “Internet of Things”. Los Gatos, CA - April 15th 20... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi All,If i try to join a AP (e.g., my home router) with wrong password, i will still see log reporting that the join was successful but ofcourse it w... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are interested in SmartBridge functionality in WICED.Checked the forum and it seems there are two different kind of EVBs (BCM9WCD1BRIDGE_1 and B... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using WICED BCM943362WCD4 and SDK-2.4.0. I want the board to get a static ip from the access point it is connecting to. It is in STA mode. Ple... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using STM32F4Discovery Wi-Fi kit which contains Broadcom's BCM43362 Wi-Fi chip. I need to set-up the development environment for the board in ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,We are going to use Murata's (SN820X or Type YD-Certified) module in our home-automation device.We are service based company and we provide end ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I tried to develop a simple app using http_server only, it requires around 400Kb of Flash,is there a way to reduce this size by discharging unused lib... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.