Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Using wiced_https_get()Whenever we try to communicate with our server (also tried other server) with a POST we always get response "after" 5 second... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We have made JTAG JIG.  It was designed such as WICED-SDK-2.4.1\WICED-SDK\Doc\Schematics\BCM9WCD1EVAL1\BCM9WCD1EVAL1_P405But USB Serial Port Devices w... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
New user guide just uploaded to the ACKme Networks site which shows how to use the AMW004 "Wallaby" evaluation tools, but it also demonstrates a how e... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HI All,Any one know how to be TSSI calibration for WICED module via UART port?  if yes, would you please sharing the tool to me ? Thanks,Best regards,... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear All,Do you have a solution sending video and audio data stream as below.GainSpan have a demo kit.Now a days, home security market is growing. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
TCP Server + softAPThis application uses two ACKme modules each running WiConnect, a serial API that sits on top of WICED, to demonstrate how to creat... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there a way to perform HTTP authentication with WICED?  This is the authentication method that relies on .htaccess and .htpasswd files. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, Guys,I would evaluate the wifi audio streaming of SDK 3.0.x. How to get SDK 3.0? SDK 2.x has the function of audio streaming?Thanks. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
What to do if OpenOCD failed when downloading the bootloader, application, or DCT?I was trying to use the readme-MXCHIP example.and  the sentence is: ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Following our previous post that discusses How does WiConnect offer TCP client capability?, we have expanded the question to ask...Does WiConnect supp... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.