Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]We are attempting to connect with a router through WPS without having to modify the DCT, and thus are using the low-level wiced_wifi_... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
WiConnect sits on top of WICED to enable a faster time to market through an easy to use API. WiConnect runs as standard on all ACKme Networks Wi-Fi modules... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Where is 'wifi_config_dct.h' file in the 'appliance' application?Thanks!Cristian Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Couple of emails came in recently asking if Eagle CAD files are available for the AMW004 'Wallaby' module by ACKme.The Answer - yes!See this link:  ACKme | ResourcesWICED Wi-Fi ForumsACKme Networks Show More
HaKi_1146656
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,just received Murata's evaluation kit for the SN8000. A patch is offered for the WICED SDK 2.3.1, but this seems to be no longer available. The pat... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,   I'm not very satisfied with the antenna provided on the module, how can I choose other kind of antenna? What specs should I look at? Thanks.  Be... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I solved the problem with toolchain but now i get other, my Olimex Tiny H is not seen by Eclipseafter build Eclipse try  to download Code to my IC but... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
What do the above defines really mean?I am trying to use the RTC of the STM32F205 the way I would think it should be used.   Somehow it gets set (TBD)... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Here’s another useful teach-in that will help you get to market faster …WiConnect is a simple to use front end to WICED and by using WiConnect many of... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
hi, we are trying to make a Hotspot (access point) for a radio communication device, problem is height limitation (only 2 mm) it means we can not use ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.