Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Sir,Does WICED(43362) support SoftAP and Station Concurrent Mode? Thanks!James Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying the application--snip.apsta in Wiced SDK-2.3.1 on a development kit. The kit can join my Linksys wifi router(this router has internet acce... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,This is going to sound like madness but I can't really find a straight answer: Can you actually develop directly for the 43362? There is certainly ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

I'm using 2.4.  I'd like to continue the build despite a few warnings.

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am attempting to create an HTTP server that can service multiple persistent connections, but it is getting slowed down by the need to look for new c... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
WiConnect which is built on top of WICED is in actual fact part of a larger sophisticated application framework installed on all ACKme modules. The fr... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have this Bridge_1 board but got "OpenOCD failed" error when downloading the appliance sample. It seems that I am missing FTDI driver and someone in... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using BCM943362WCD4 module and SDK 2.4.0.In my application, I am receiving commands through TCP and depending on the commands, I am doing a so... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
WiConnect sits on top of WICED to enable a faster time to market through an easy to use API. WiConnect runs as standard on all ACKme Networks Wi-Fi modules... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.