Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

WaCu_1902616
Wi-Fi Combo
Were looking for some documantaion of the values in wifi_nvram_image.h (from the WICED SDK.)  Were specifically looking at spuravoid_enable2g and logg... Show More
chch_2120956
Wi-Fi Combo
power on sta is up and get ip work normal,after a while sometimes dhcp state change to DHCP_SELECTING,ip is 0.0.0.0 .how to get ip again call  dhcp_st... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
The WICED SmartBridge™ utilizes both the BCM43362 (Wi-Fi) and BCM20702 (BT) while providing a bridge between Bluetooth Smart sensors and the internet.... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Does anybody has the "applicance" app working, the one with HTTP server and mouse clicks reported on UART terminal?All the other demos and apps are wo... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
If you're interested in learning more about how the cloud is proliferating through the world of IoT, make sure you attend the upcoming webinar Acceler... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear Broadcom team, is there a file or document to get the details on the below configuration from the wifi_nvram_image.h ?We need to configure this f... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello everyone.  This is my first post on this forum.  Quick question and a request for more links to information about the BCM4339.Question: The Andr... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Apple has announced HomeKit technology.

Is WICED WiFi compatible with HomeKit?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
When I run the "config_mode" snip and enter a 0 for in the zip code field in the application data webpage, it doesn't show up the next time the page i... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Is there any documentation for the bt_smartbrige app supplied in the WICED SDK?

Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.