Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiAny app I try to debug with Eclipse fails when calling wiced_bus_init.The same app works perfectly when just downloading it and running it.Only a fe... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
What is the appropiate way to configure the speed of the serial port dinamically?  In the application the serial port needs to be reconfigure every ti... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is the STM32L series a good option to pair with the BCM43341? I care about ultra low power consumption for an extremely low duty cycle application (le... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
# Environments- WICED Version 2.3.1- ThreadX + NetX_Duo- BCMUSI11 Platform- BCM43362Hi 🙂I would like to use wiced_wifi_join_specific function in the ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is possible to change the power gain of the amplifier? I have a customer that is experiencing connectivity issues after they insert their PCB into the... Show More
chch_2120956
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear,    I use MCU STM32F103RD(64KB SRAM),when I have used 60KB  I call malloc(10) will fail ,can't get space ?Thanks a lot !!! Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I was wondering if anybody has been able to connect to a server using TLS 1.1? It says in WICED WiFi FAQ (WICED Wi-Fi FAQ) that the SDK supports up... Show More
WaCu_1902616
Wi-Fi Combo
I've noticed a change in behaviour when calling 'wiced_wifi_get_associated_client_list()'.  In WICED 2.3.1 the call returned a list of the clients cur... Show More
WaCu_1902616
Wi-Fi Combo
We are working with WICED 2.4.1 and have some questions about accessing functions in the 43362 chip1.  How do we configure the Bluetooth coexistence G... Show More
cogoc_1937206
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I'm looking into how best to setup a secure webserver with WICED and I found the sample certificates that are provided with the SDK (Resources/c... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.