Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We have a LED to indicate if data is transfering on the wifi link or not.Does SDK support the API or callback to get the status? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HI,ALL:     I want to increase bootloader size,and i modify bootapp_link.ld bootloader_link.ld dct_link.ld and dct_only_link.ld  as follows:MEMORY{   ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am looking for module with wifi+bluetooth+NFC with BCM43341can any body suggest . Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
With the newly released SDK 3.1, it appears that the old DCT read/write functions have been deprecated.  However, I'm seeing issues with the new funct... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We can succesfuly setup a connection as client through the wifi direct procedure with an Android Tablet.But we cannot find the way to have the notific... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are using BCM4390 platform.Just wondering if the SDK has API to get a unique device id from device? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Hi, can WICED audio platfomr support airplay. does airplay need a license to support it .

WaCu_1902616
Wi-Fi Combo
Intermittently, all of our applications experience premature failure of TCP connections. We noticed that the likelihood of failure grows with bidirect... Show More
MuOr_1658816
Wi-Fi Combo

Where do we find the FCC tools for Linux kernel 3.15 with BCM43362?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
i defined for my application 2 "custom" GPIOs:[WICED_GPIO_MYGPIO0] = {GPIOF,  0,  RCC_AHB1Periph_GPIOF},[WICED_GPIO_MYGPIO1] = {GPIOF,  1,  RCC_AHB1Pe... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.