Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear Sir:Is it possible using POST method to handle upload file request in WICED SDK? And how?// getenv("CONTENT_LENGTH") seems return NULL. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are running Linux Kernel 3.14 with BCM43362 (sn8000 from Murata) and the Linux driver in an AM335x from Texas.MMC in the kernel is corretly init... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,   I want to design a WICED module based on WM-N-BM-02 SIP module and need module package information such as   package dimension and pins descript... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi @ all,I investigate the SN800 EVB and try to find an Demo without a RTOS. I`ve found the File "NoOS_canned_send.c", looks and sounds like a demo I`... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Can you provide the maximum throughput for the BCM43362 modules through the UART and SPI interfaces?  Does it vary by manufacturer?Thank you. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have called wiced_network_register_link_callback(sta_link_up, sta_link_down);in my application and add print "Link UP" and "Link Down" in the callba... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Test with sdk-3.1.0 + FreeRTOS on BCM4390.Calling wiced_framework_perform_factory_reset(WICED_FACTORY_RESET_MAGIC_VALUE);then the device hangup and... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
What is the maximum data throughput that can be achieved using WICED BCM43362 wifi + application in WICED sdk ? we are planning to use a STM32 M3/M4 i... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
hello,Make options.- FreeRTOS- LwIP- SDIO- SPI- ThreadX- NetX- NetX_DuoCould you explain to me easily? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
There is this new Raspberry Pi WiFi dongle (with USB), promised as WICED device.There is statement on online shop site as:"Additionally, the specifica... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.