Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, Im just starting with WICED chip using:BCM43362 microcontroller:STM32f407zg SDK:WICED 3.1.0 want to port WICED SDK to Keil Environment for this ... Show More
kich_2154156
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear.in WICED 2.4.1P2P and Phone connected but not disconnected event P2P and Phone Do not re-connectI should Updated to WICED 3.1.0 from WICED 2.4.1 ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi @ all,I'm going to use the SN8000 together with the SDK 3.0.1, AP and STA will be active at the same time. For both interfaces I'm going setup an o... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Test with SDK-3.1.0 + FreeRTOS build on BCM4390.Simply test ping_webserver application without any modification.Open a browser connect to the devic... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
In the file wiced_p2p.c we modified the wps initialization of p2p_run_as_go in this way:wps_internal_init( wps_registrar, WICED_AP_INTERFACE, WPS_PIN_... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I created a debug target, using the standard scan snippet: snip.scan-BCM9WCDPLUS114-debug downloadCompile and download OK.I then press the green "bug"... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
My application uses wiced_tcp_server_start() to implement a tcp server.When test build with NetX/NetX_Duo, wiced_tcp_server_start() call inmy tcp serv... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are trying to debug a custom design involving a bluetooth smartbridge module (USI BM-GP-BR-65). Is it possible to get the signal level specificatio... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Can someone tell me in what context the RX TCP callback is called ( set via wiced_tcp_register_callback). Also is this only available on Lwip and NetX... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,First of all I have no issue connecting to any other router except access point from D-Link DSR-500N, so this is about trying to debug why i'm unab... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.