Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

grphc_1578046
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to debug a simple program, testing PWM, but when I initiate the debugger get a message stating 'Launching WICED debug' has encountered a p... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I try to run bt_smartbridge Demo Application on my BCM943341WCD1 EVB. I use SDK 3.1.1.I connect successfully to the board´s Web page through a shar... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I would like to the second UART interface (UART2) of BCM943341WCD1 module.But I see in platform.h that there is only one UART usable: UART1 reserve... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using WICED SDK 2.4.1 with USI BM-09 but I need to migrate to 3.1.1 SDK.When do you include BCMWCDUSI09 platform to SDK?I know, BCMWCDUSI09 modul... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,       I am using a WICED Wifi board. I have been trying to send data to the server through TCP socket every 2 seconds. I could get the connection ... Show More
PiVa_546056
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there support for the BCM43341 which is used on the Intel Edison. We have some problems to download on the Intel Edison the new firmware for the BC... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm planning to use SN8000 WiFi module and WICED SDK running in STM32 MCU. I want to interface SD card also over SPI? Is FAT file system support av... Show More
PiVa_546056
Wi-Fi Combo
Next question,Which hardware I have to use to develop new software/firmware for this SoC (BCM 43341). I signed already the NDABest Regards,Piet Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Second arg of:wiced_result_t wiced_adc_init( wiced_adc_t adc, uint32_t sample_cycle );What values are acceptable? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am looking at the implementation of wiced_spi_init and wiced_spi_deinit and they are the same in wiced_platform_common.c... Is this a bug or design ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.