Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi !!I'm working with the BCM43362 and I send to another board 4 Bytes, in the 4th Byte I receive successively 4 Bytes as a response. The problem is ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

This code demonstrates simple uart to udp bridge application

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Every so often, while sending tcp packets, the function wiced_packet_create_tcp fails.  When this happens, it never seems to recover, but closing the ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
When running my application with FreeRTOS and LwIP, the code sometimes reports "netconn error" upon attempting a tcp connection.  When this happens, t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I was curious if anyone working with the BCM4334x combo devices could share where they obtained development boards.Thanks!- Kevin Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Has anyone run wiced SDK in STM32F4 discovery board using J-link (over SWD)? Is it possible to do so?Best Regards,Deepa. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The module (WM-BN-BM-04) is used in the wandboard design. An older datasheet that I found (http://www.edom.com.tw/vender/product/WM-BG-BM-02_Product%20Spec_v1.5_20081023.pdf... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm using USI module WN-BM-14. It is mounted on eval board  WM-N-BM-11 EVT.I've issues to dowload code through USBDownloading Bootloader ..."**** O... Show More
cogoc_1937206
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I've encountered what appears to be a bug in the WICED framework:  Calls to wiced_rtos_init_queue() always fail (return WICED_WWD_QUEUE_ERROR) w... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using STM32F4xx and WICED SDK 3.0.0.I found that the "Step Into/Step Over" options from the "Run" menu in WICED SDK IDE sometimes became unava... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.