Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am new to this platform, and have been evaluating WICED Wi-Fi EVAL KIT (BCM943362WCD4) for a project. The project aims at designing a schematic/l... Show More
StKi_2157971
Wi-Fi Combo
I like to enable and change the socket-tcp-keepalive option.Here is my environments.- WICED SDK 2.3.1- ThreadX/NetX Duo, BCMUSI11Here is my source for... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I try to activate WWD_LOG traces on my BCM943341WCD1 EVB, by defining WWD_LOGGING_UART_ENABLE.When first trace appears on UART, the board get stuck... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello all, My name is Saulo, I'm from Murata Brazil. We have launched a new Combo (WiFi/BLE) module that is using a BC43340 Broadcom IC. We are workin... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm using WICED/WICED-SDK-MFi-3.1.0/apps/snip/scan/ application on Inventek Systems ISM43362-M3G-L44-Eit runs fine and successfully discovers access p... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
when call smartbridge_gatt_indication_notification_handler( uint16_t connection_handle, uint16_t attribute_handle, uint8_t* data, uint16_t length );BL... Show More
chch_2120956
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,     I want to replace STM32F415 to STM32f411RE on the plateform of BCM943362WCD6.The first question I can't download firmware to STM32f411RE.How t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm trying to build my app using BSD socket layer.I wrote #include "netx_bsd_layer/nxd_bsd.h" but ./make outputs following error: % ./make snip.udp... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hw-team asked me that tx-pwr adjust of wifi.we adjusted wifi_nvram_image[] of wifi_nvram_image.h but it has been adjusted until 9dB.we want to adjust ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I set SOFT_AP_CHANNEL 1, and I connected a NETGEAR AP that is set to 11 channel,then Soft ap channel is changed to 11 channel.( Wifi Analyer )I checke... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.