Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Step 1> I create a new folder save 2 file packet.c and packet.h Step 2: I write code in packet.c ; packet.h and packet.mk;  appliance.mk But , the err... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there a way to perform an unacknowledged write as a bluetooth client in wiced sdk? The only method for writing that I can find is wiced_bt_smartbri... Show More
RyMu_1654936
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Broadcom team,On our system, WiCED module is connected to host system. Host system is 3G modem incluidng Application processor.We'd lik to download... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi ,We are sending 1k data using TCP/IP (use FreeRTOS + LwiP) . From documents understood that TCP/IP protocol has it's flow control inside it's stack... Show More
WaSu_1697556
Wi-Fi Combo
It seems that no cooee snip available in SDK 3.1.2.Could it be that the demo is actually available in the HomeKit SDK? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello all,I made my own board equipped with SSB-WM-N01 chip and I want to download a firmware to the SSB-WM-N01 using WICED-SDK-3.1.0. Currently, I ha... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,we are trying to make FTP connection to the server in order to download img for ota.can someone please help / explain / point me into the right ... Show More
user_2177781
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I was looking at a module with a STM32F4xx MCU. As I can see the MCU is supported, but on older versions of WICED there has been a platform limitat... Show More
GregG_16
Wi-Fi Combo
Broadcom WICED SDK 3.1.1 for MAC OS X (.pkg)Broadcom WICED Software Development Kit 3.1.1 with HomeKit for MAC OS X (.pkg file) Show More
SuMa_296631
Wi-Fi Combo
There must be something fundamental that I am missing here as I simply cannot get started with my task.I have an SN8200 that I find needs to be progra... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.