Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

StSm_298421
Wi-Fi Combo
Im using the BCM943362WCD4 (rev P200) on a BCM9WCD1EVAL1 board, rev P100. My host is a Mac. The debugger uses the FTDI USB-serial converter on the EVA... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,one of our Client working on Home Automation Application that will be transferred to Cloud. looking for WICED wifi from Broadcom and have gone thro... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
undefined reference to `sntp_start_auto_time_sync'. It's the error when i include "sntp.h" in application.c. I don't understand about eclipse Show More
GeSc_2134251
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm trying to use the SPI-Interrupt on my SN8200-Board.Can anyone tell me how to assign an interrupt handler to the apropriate interrupt vector?Reg... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Does anyone know how to download the App skipping DCT update from IDE? Basically i was wondering if there is make command for that, eg. skip DCT up... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm trying to add double variable for application DCT and i'm getting the following compilation error"WARNING: RAM Total mismatch, Total size of RA... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
It took a while but now l can connect to wiced wifi through /dev/ttyUSB1.First you need to install ftdi drivers in linux. Search for libftdi1. apt-get... Show More
RuRa_2181051
Wi-Fi Combo

Can the TCP/IP stack of WICED Wi-Fi be used also for Ethernet?

GregG_16
Wi-Fi Combo
WICED Software Development Kit 3.1.2The document has been updated. See Attachments. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Step 1> I create a new folder save 2 file packet.c and packet.h Step 2: I write code in packet.c ; packet.h and packet.mk;  appliance.mk But , the err... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.