Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,My application requires fairly high speed data acquisition (4Gb/s).  To do this in absence of some integrated solution, we use FPGAs.  This give... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi guys,I'm trying to bring up I2C on the STM32F2xx MCU on my WICED evaluation board. I've got an i2c slave hooked up via the Expansion Header.I'm run... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI am using broadcom's 4330  chipset. I have compiled 3.10.17 yocto kernel.I am having issues in sending file over bluetooth.I am using wandboard dua... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
According to the news here "http://www.broadcom.com/press/release.php?id=s886123", NFC has been integrated into WICED platform. However, there's no in... Show More
SuMa_296631
Wi-Fi Combo
I think the watchdog is timing out and resetting my device while I'm debugging.The symptoms I'm seeing are that the terminal connected to the UART is ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am trying to interface a few sensors with STM32F2xx through I2C using WICED. I was unable to find a sample code and am having difficulties in imp... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Initilaly I was using Wiced SDK 2.4.1 and created i2c mapping in Platforms/SN8000x/platform.c file as shown belowconst platform_i2c_mapping_t i2c_m... Show More
SuMa_296631
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to use the 'wiced_hostname_lookup' function to convert a text URL into an IP address, but I only get "WICED_ERROR" as the response.I can g... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi thereI tried to sending data using HTTP POST using the wiced_http_get function, as below, but the body doesn't seem to be coming through correctly.... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I am using Wiced SDK 2.4.1 to develop my UDP broadcast application. I have developed an application where I have to send data over network using... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.