Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
WICED WiFi(2.4.1)-> sample code," Apps/Snip/Spi_Flash_Read " on the above code SPI Use DMA is given, What all changes do  need so that DMA could enabl... Show More
chch_2120956
Wi-Fi Combo
I compile the projector (wwd.canned_send-BCM943362WCD2-NoOS-NoNS-SPI download run)try to start an ap with system no os .so add code to start ap ,but f... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I want to STM32F401 SPI2 to communicate with Host MCU instead of UART.STM32F401 SPI2 as Slave,and receive and transmit use DMA or SPI interrupt.Can an... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI am using Murata's SN8200 module which has STM32F103RF controller. I have a need to use SPI 3 for communication with an External SPI Flash. But I s... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI was trying to implement websocket client using wiced and am facing some difficulties. It would be really helpful if someone can provide any exampl... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Greetings!    (I'm using the Broadcom EVK, BCM 943341).    I want to load my app at a different address in flash than the customary: 0x0800C000.  (Thi... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
SDK    :WICED - SDK - against 2.4.1DEMO : demo.uart_wifi-BCM943362WCD6-FreeRTOS-LwIP-SDIO download runOpenJTAG connect to board: JTMS , JTCK ,JTDI ,JT... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am facing OpenOCD error when trying to flashing.Please find the below error for further details: Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to implement a global HTTP server on STM32F2xx using WICED which can be accesed by anyone from anywhere. I was unable to find a sample cod... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
After plugging BCM9WCDPLUS1_2. eval board  to my laptop, two usb Serial Ports are automatically detected and installed.WICED USB JTAG port is not inst... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.