Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I was trying to implement client2ap application note posted by seyhan on evaluation board ISM43362_M3G_L44 but somehow i am getting error as shown ... Show More
StKi_2157971
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello!I want to implement <Get/Set INTERFERENCE_OVERRIDE_MODE> in my application.About that, I found that there is a sample-code in mfg_test.How can I... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
(Using standard BCM943341 Evaluation Board, with WICED 3.1.1).I want to be able to re-flash the application area and reboot with the new firmware.  I ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I plan to use USART3 on the ISM43362 which uses the STM32F205 processor.  I modified the platform.c and platform.h files to include the correct pins, ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Greetings!In normal 'sockets' programming, after creating a socket, you then use a 'bind' call with "any port" specified so that you can receive a req... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,The document WICED-Application-Framework-April-2013.pdf (slide 10) mentions a Pull method where the device automatically upgrade itself over a n... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,The ota_fr snip reboots and runs the factory reset application when boot with SW1button held. But it seems does not restore default settings.Usuall... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,I have my own board equipped with SSB-WM-N01. I don't use FT2232HL because the board should be small. Instead. I use J-link to download and deb... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI want to configure a gpio of SN8000 evk for external interrupt.I used the following code for this purpose (WICED SDK 2.4.1)static void gpio_irq_han... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi @ all,I'm currently porting the SDK v3.0.1 (for SN8000) in my project and have no OS on board. Therefor, I need a non-blocking mode for the SDK-API... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.