Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi @ all,I've tried to use the SoftAP as single interface in my project. My software based on the demos 'wwd.canned_send' and 'snip.apsta' and I have ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Summary Issue or question:   can we see an example using wiced_audio.h functions to stream PCM audio to the 8533 dac?  There was a demo/audio example ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We tested succesfuly the p2p example with an android mobile phone.We would like to force the user to input a pin when the wifi direct is estabilished.... Show More
chch_2120956
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear,     I want write sflash bin to external flash.(mcu:stm32f103 =>fail;stm32f205 =>ok).     command:   make snip.scan-BCM943362WCD2-FreeRTOS-LwIP-S... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We use the Inventek module  ISM43362_M3G_L44 which uses the STM32F205 processor.Our application is that the Host(STM32F205)  will continuously rece... Show More
SuMa_296631
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm having trouble understanding the purpose of the DCT and why would I need to use such a thing.The only documentation I can find is in the examples ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are using SDK 2.4.1 and can compile and donload the application image. How can I just donload the application imag without using "Make Target"?T... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Alli found the TCP stack of NetX_duo has a bug based on SDK 2.4.0.The demo App is snip.tcp_server_asyncThe wiced modules was running as server, and... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I modified the SDK to be able to download code with Stlink2 : it works fine.However, impossible to debug : put breakpoint, doing step by step de... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Please, could you explain how firmware gets programmed onto bcm modules (i.e. how 43362A2.bin gets inside bcm43362)? What script is responsible for di... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.