Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI try ssl connection and every thing looks good, but when I tested correct certification I saw that Wiced doesn't check the hostname form public ser... Show More
MaGr_2160016
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using a WICED module in monitor mode filtering for probe requests. I can capture the 802.11 probe request frames but I could not figure out how t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to test the sflash wiriting capabilities of wiced.  The tcl script gives an "example" usage:# source [find mfg_spi_flash/write_sflash.tcl]... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Wiced Engineers,Does the BCM943362WCD4 platform support I2C peripheral access.  I was not able to see initialization of platform_i2c_peripherals in... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi everybody,I'm working on a murata type YD that includes a BCM43362 (802.11b/g/n) and I would know if there is a possibility to choose one of the b/... Show More
cogoc_1937206
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I'm having trouble starting / stopping a webserver on my AP-mode interface once a client has connected.  I can stop/start it at will as long as ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
p2p help
solved msg Solved
board - BCM943362WCD4SDK 2.4.1Succesfully connected to a peer device, opened a udp socket and send data to the peer.want to know how to 1. add another... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,  Why Wifi Direct(P2P) is not implemented in SDK 3.1.0 and SDK 3.1.1?  Is P2P in SDK 2.4.1 reliable?  Should I go for a P2P in SDK 2.4.1 or a Soft ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, Our current design doesn't have enough space to accommodate an SPI Flash, If OTA functionality is not needed, what are the changes to be made?con... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am trying to edit the config_http_content in order to achieve following:At initial startup of the the device, it will run in config mode to allow... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.