Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Can wiced wifi module BCM943362WCD4 be used for communicating with BLE Transciever as shown in the figure? If yes, is the feature integrated in SDK? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm trying to run OTA_FR app. I've connected an external SPI flash (S32FL032P). I'm using MXCHIP EMW3162 board. This board has STM32f205 with BCM43... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiA simple clarificationIn wiced_rtos_create_thread we can specify the Priority of the thread being created , I've created a thread with WICED_APPLICA... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
SPI SLAVE
solved msg Solved
Hello,I have trouble building the snip spi_slave.I get errors for undefined reference to all the platform spi slave drivers and functions:C:\WICED\WIC... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am looking for guidance on finding the most appropriate Wifi module for my application.  I want to build a device that will use the  module processo... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Every once in a while, calling wiced_bt_smartbridge_connect causes my board to hang indefinitely.  The rarity of this makes me think it could have som... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm looking for the detailed information of BCM43341 (WiFi + BLE combo), but haven't found much. If anyone knows where to look in, please let me know.... Show More
user_2177781
Wi-Fi Combo
- Hello,I am working on getting a multi threaded system up and running and Create, Join and Delete Threads with WICED APIs was a great start, but I wo... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Guys,Please advise what Flash File System (readable/writable) to use on External Flash connected to MCU HOST with WICED image.I would like to use F... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Guys,I have a web server App with web content much larger than the size of the internal flash of a HOST MCU. So, it seems that my only option is to... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.