Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I ve tried to run demo application for NFC with sdk312 but NFC init responds as an error."NFC Error" is what I see from debug port. How can I start... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We use the Inventek module  ISM43362_M3G_L44 which uses the STM32F205 processor. the Host(STM32F205)  will continuously receive streaming audio dat... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI'm using SN8000x module and wiced SDK 2.4.1.Basically what the issue is "when I delete a thread after creating it , the development board get resta... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The WPS enrollee feature of the WICED SDK is not working in my tests. I am running the snip.enrollee code from the unmodified SDK 3.1.2 on a BCM493362... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I need the schematics for BCM943362_EVBWhat I really need is access to the UART signals to connect these directly to another UART port on external har... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I would like to use the functionality of BLE and WiFi while having single board. Please tell me how to do this setup?And what things I need in this... Show More
Sharn_Lin
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI am using SDK 3.1.2 and BCM9WCDPLUS114 EVB (without external SPI flash).from reference ota_fr readme and WICED-Application-Framework-April-2013.pdf... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm looking for a BCM43340-based module with no MCU that has on-board antennas and all the other pins broken out (particularly the SDIO host interface... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We have a micro controller based on iMX6 architecture running linux 3.X and has SPI,I2C and other peripheral IO . And this board is connected to the W... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear all,have the sn8000 working in linux 3.10 kernel. I have surfed the net to find documentation on the nvram txt file fields.Since i couldn't fine ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.