Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,Where can I buy BCM943341 module alone? Is there any alternate modules available? I found one from Azurwave but that module is lack of JTAG sign... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all, I've got a custom board with the Auth chip, which is largely based on the eval board, with the auth chip connected correctly. I am able use WA... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Can anyone tell how to access the SPI in BCM943362WCD4In the sample example in SDK3.1.2 it is saying that platform is not supported...Can anyone expla... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have downloaded this file from WICED SDK site: sdk312_1_1_4390_antenna_diversity.7z When I unzipped it, I could not open it. Please let me know what... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear all,i have a murata module sn8000, with his external pinout directly connected to bcm43362. Using brcmfmac linux driver, on kernel 3.10 (and some... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,One of our customer is facing problem While  creating their own make file. Customer is using SDK3.1.2 using SSB-WM-N01 (based on BCM43362) Evaluati... Show More
grphc_1578046
Wi-Fi Combo
I have built and tested the OTA using the ISM43362_M3G_L44 using the instructions in the the WICED 3.1.2 notes. The downloaded application works and I... Show More
cogoc_1937206
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I'm trying to setup some higher-frequency data capture (~8ms period) on a STM32F2XX-based WICED module.  This seems to work fine 99.5% of the ti... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,allI create a thread ,wait Semaphores from ISRI need a very quick to wakeup Thread (maybe < 100us)but now, I measuring the GPIO (between GPIO_38 ,G... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Can anyone explain how to send a packet data through Wifi in BCM943362WCD4 evaluation board?

Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.