Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi.I am trying to migrate to SDK 3.1.2 from SDK 2.4.1By the way result of snip.scan is showing a lot of difference.Below are the results of 2.4.1=====... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
  I am using WICED-SDK-3.1.0. I used encryption TLS1.2 and has two way authentication, Clients connect simultaneously  to Server.  I am using Murata E... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi guys,I would like to keep web content (.html, .js) of the web server on external flash in a filesystem.How do I do it?I have tried to comment the f... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are using the BCM943362WCD4 eval kit, where it is powered up by the USB connection, which is obviously around 5V.However when we monitored the U... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,How many clients support in softAP ?4 or 5 ?My platform is WM-N-BM-09 USI sip module and SDK-3.1.2 Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm try porting STM32F2xx USB function to wiced 311and use STM32CubeMX get USB-HID sample codebut ,It's not workanyone can help me? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
FAT32
solved msg Solved
Summary Issue or question:     We want to add an 128GB SD storage card to WICED, and then we can using WIFI storing and reading file into the SD card... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is it possible to store the wifi firmware binary on an external spi flash?How can I write the binary to flash?  How do I configure WICED to read it fr... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are MFI developer currently working on AirPlay product. We are desperately trying to get a BCM9WCD1AUDIO_3 evaluation board to test out Broadcom ch... Show More
user_2177781
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I'm working on moving to a new STM32 platform. We currently have prototyped on the SN8205 platform from murata with success. Now we are moving t... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.