Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear all,Attachment is platform file for SSBWMN01 WICED Wi-Fi module which for WICED SDK 3.1.2.FYIEugene Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am looking for ADC sampling code based on  timer driven interrupt.platform:  BCM943362WCD4Problem : sample ADC at 10 or 100 microsecond intervals... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have a testing vendor who will need the latest firmware to be flashed to our device.Now, I know you can use the 'make' utility, running in a Windows... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,calling lwip_send does sometimes block forever where my understand is that the MSG_DONTWAIT flag should make sure the call never blocks at all.  I ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi support,We are using platform N01 , and I would like to do a single step debugging. Could you guide us if we could do that by using FTDI module con... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I am reporting this issue on behalf of my cusomer, he has installed the WICED-SDK-2.3.1-IDE-Installer.exe file. However, when they run this file... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Can it be developed and programmed by BCM943362WCD4_EVB? How? What is the best free tool? Eclipse?

Sharn_Lin
Wi-Fi Combo
HiThe question is related to SmartBridge init scenario.I would like to know about wiced_result_t bt_firmware_download function (SDK3.1.2 , libraries/b... Show More
SeyhanA_31
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using BCM943362WCD4 EVAL board.On board, The JTAG LED is high ( Even when not Programming) . What may be the reason, And What its solutions. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi.I am trying to migrate to SDK 3.1.2 from SDK 2.4.1By the way result of snip.scan is showing a lot of difference.Below are the results of 2.4.1=====... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.