Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi lionel,            As far i understand, BCM9WCDPLUS114 will be the best choice for apple home kit but is there any BCM9WCDPLUS114 development board... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I want to connect to my own devboard via JTAG JLINK using WICED.What programmer should I use? How do I make the programmer work? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,How to configure the access point for field installed units? As the device will not have display, what is the best approach?Say, my device has a bu... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Hello,

Does WICED SDK 3.1.2 run on Win8.1?

JaGo_1745041
Wi-Fi Combo

Does WICED SDK have samples that show how to use HTTP Basic Authentication?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm curious as to whether anyone else has evaluated cloud solutions that can be used within the WICED SDK? A lot of solutions require their own hardwa... Show More
GeSc_2134251
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi there,I'm trying to use a Olimex ARM-USB-TINY-H with SN8200 module to upload the demo appliance from WICED SDK 2.4.1.I'm using the following task:d... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Is it possible to send/receive multiple packets per connection event using BCM433, please? We look for a BT LE chip which is capable to transfer 6 ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm building a product based on WICED SDK(bcm43362 chip), I'd like to known can I use AP mode and STATION mode simultaneously ? STATION used for Inter... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Using 2.4.1, I've run into a situation where a TCP client socket on the STA interface stops sending data after an AP connection is made simultaneously... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.