Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
helloWhat’s DCT in WICED? What’s it for? Is there already any doc in WICED Community?What’s the purpose of files DCT.elf/DCT.bin/DCT* ?How DCT is buil... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am considering using MQTT for communication between the controller and server because it is really light-weight and compatible for IoT. Does WICED s... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,Does WICED support 40 Mhz ? We use BCM9WCDUSI09. When we upload mfg_test and try to set bw to 40 mhz by typing command "chanspec -c 1 -b 2 -w 40... Show More
mahe_2162211
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We have emergency issue with WICED as described here. I would be keen to know if is there is any more serious support for WICED than community foru... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Im running into an issue that i want to attribute to low memory but i have no way of profiling whether i have a memory leak.Is there a runtime code an... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Test case1:  Iperf TCP test, EVB as iperf server,Wi-Fi station as iperf client.Input command “iperf –s” to enable the iperf serveron EVB side.i dont k... Show More
Geva_2134536
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,The ota webpage didn't work properly in Internet Explorer 11, when clicking the "start upgrade" button it returned an invalid state error.This c... Show More
JaGo_1745041
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using WICED SDK 3.1.2. I am able to use http_stream_t session and do a HTTP POST to webserver successfully. I want to do a HTTPS  POST to webserv... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Who have BCM943362wcd6 sch&layout?share me.

Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.