Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using BCM943362WCD4 and SDK version is WICED 3.1.1. SoftAP provisioning m ode is not working with this latest SDK. Is this a know issue? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I started working with WICED homekit sample and a demo app on ios. Every thing was fine. Just out of the blue I start getting following (This is... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear,I am developing homekit bridge, and trying below sequence.1. connect iOS (or HAT) and homekit (bridge) device.2. add new accessory with new servi... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm learning how to develop WiFi code. When I launch WICED IDE 3.1.2 shortcut on a MAC, one of the 1st instructions is to double click the snip.ping-B... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Existing external Seial Flash size on BCM943362WCD4 EVB is only 8 Mbit. We need minmium 20 Mbit. What serial flash component/part do you recommend ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
My main objective is to design a base station that will receive all the BLE packets and send it over WiFi to the server. Can I use this kit to impleme... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiWe have written  FR_APP, DCT_IMAGE, OTA_APP, APP0 and APP1 to the external flash using make Target "snip.ourapp-ISM43362_M3G_L44 download download_a... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I have tried to install the SDK 3.1.2 IDE on my laptop and the following error pops up:"Could not find appropriate 32-bit Java Runtime Environment ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all.There is a respective makefile in each folder own(ex. apps\snip\push2scan) in Wiced-SDK.But the each makefile assign the only variables,  such ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm using SDK 3.1.2, and I need to implement support in a product for running two WPS modes at the same time (PBC and PIN). The product shall act a... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.