Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello Guys,I am studying the way HTTP server is working (Wiced 3.1.2, NetX_Duo stack)There are some findings which I cannot figure out.Please, help if... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,  I'm doing range testing using BRCM943362WCD4_EVB evaluation boards. I'm particularly interested in the throughput that I can get between two such... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are developing the wifi direct application  based on the console/p2p etc modules in SDK 3.1.2. The WICED device starts as persistent autonomous ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
To support SSL/TLS for MQTT protocol I want to use wolfssl/cyassl library because these will take less amount of memory. If anyone had tried this plea... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
My application servers as the master on a rather busy data bus.  Other devices on the bus need to be polled often to keep everything running smoothly.... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
The new USI WICED-based BM-30 Wi-Fi module features the Broadcom BCM43362 Wireless LAN MAC/baseband/radio and leverages the ST Micro STM32F411 embedde... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have modified snip.uart by changing all references to STDIO_UART to WICED_UART_2,but no data is seen on the TX pin. Is there something else I need t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,When connecting to the client network, the DHCP client identify itself as "WICED DHCP Client".Browsing the SDK 3.1.2, this string can be found in w... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am looking for a diagnostic SW to enable wi-fi testing. Does anyone know how I get one? Thanks.Vinh Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all.Can I use the CMSIS of Cortex-M3 directly instead of wiced library, for gpio, I2C etc. ?(SSB-WM-N01, Wiced-SDK)Of course, I can use the wiced l... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.