Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using inventek system usb dogle ISM43341 - USB with wiced sdk 3.1.2. Tested bt_smartbridge app which works in central mode. Also gone through all... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm using a standard Broadcom Evaluation Board (BCM943341) that provides BLE operation. -- WICED 3.1.1 environment.However, up to this point, I've onl... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am having a WICED BCM943362 board. I am using it for communicating with an external device on RS 485 (MODBUS RTU Protocol) through UART. The IC u... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi All,We want to implement more efficient uart transferring.In case wiced_uart_receive_bytes() timeout   (  ex. we expect 128 bytes input in 100 ms b... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Bcm43438, which version of WICED sdk can use ?gangi Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
hello ,    at WICED-SDK-3.1.2\Wiced-SDK\tools\create_dct\generate_factory_reset_dct.pl,you can see picture ,how can i use it to generate factory reset... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using Murata SN8205 based solution.Has anyone tried integrating STM USB Virtual COM(VCP) driver into the STM32 MCU, so that we can use the USB... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are developing an industrial temperature (-20 C to 70C)Wearable device with the profile of a watch. I'm wondering about what products Broadcom offe... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
So I have a simple task of reading one bit from WICED-WiFi and send a message to a smart phone via Wifi link.Which current application in the SDK is t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to flash snip/ota_fr on BCM943362WCD4 but I am getting the following error, what could be the problem?snip.ota_fr-BCM943362WCD4-FreeRTOS-L... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.